This story is part of, CNET’s guide for everything you need to know and how to find the best deals.
You don’t have to wait untilstarts next week to save on tech, home, fashion and more with the plethora of early Prime Day deals already available. Though the official are July 12 and 13, Amazon kicked off its own early deals on June 21 and hasn’t slowed down since.
To save you the trouble of scouring the site for the best early Prime Day deals, we’ve done the hard work for you by compiling the best early deals in various product categories below. Be sure to check back regularly as the Prime Day deals are coming thick and fast in the run up to the main event.
Best early Prime Day deals on Amazon devices
It wouldn’t be Prime Day without a bunch of discounts on Amazon’s own devices. The retailer is getting things started already with several early Prime Day deals across smart TVs, home security products, Echo devices, mesh networking systems and much more.
Best early Prime Day deals on tech and gaming
For a lot of folks, Prime Day sales are synonymous with tech deals. Ahead of the event this year, we’re already seeing early Prime Day deals on Android phones, Apple products, smart home gadgets, fitness trackers and so much more.
- Enjoy a on the Sony Xperia 5 III.
- Apple Watch deals: Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 3 .
- on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
- Fitbit deals: Fitbit Versa 3 , Fitbit Luxe , Fitbit Charge 5 .
- Strap on the Garmin Venu 2 for .
- AirPods deals: AirPods Max, AirPods Pro.
- Sennheiser’s CX and CX Plus are with .
- Beats deals: Powerbeats Pro, Studio3, Solo3.
- This selection of JBL speakers is seeing .
- iPad deals: on iPad Pro, iPad Air 5, on iPad Mini 6, 10.2-inch iPad.
- TCL’s budget-friendly Tab 10s tablets are .
- on Apple’s 14-inch MacBook Pro.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus with Black Type Cover .
- Get the Google PixelBook Go.
- The Gigabyte A5 K1 gaming laptop is .
- Logitech C615 HD webcam is at just $29.
- Google Nest Wifi mesh networking systems are .
- on Alienware’s 24.5-inch AW2521H gaming monitor.
- Razer Iskur X ergonomic gaming chair.
- Razer Kishi controller for iPhone.
- on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch.
- Nintendo’s Game & Watch: Zelda Edition is right now.
- Score on LG’s latest OLED Evo C2 Series 65-inch smart TV.
- Hisense 50-inch R6 Series 4K TV.
- Hisense HS219 2.1ch soundbar with wireless subwoofer.
- Upgrade your viewing with Nebula projectors.
- Get Eufy’s Floodlight Cam.
- on Dreametech robot vacuum cleaners.
- Roomba deals: iRobot’s Roomba i3 Plus Evo is and the affordable Roomba 692 is .
- Shark robot vacuum deals: on the self-emptying AV1002AE robot vacuum or score the AV752 .
- Get Google’s Nest Thermostat .
- on TP-Link’s nine-plug Kasa smart power strip.
- Electrohome’s Kingston seven-in-one Vintage Vinyl Record Player is .
Best early Prime Day deals on home and garden
Whether you’re wanting to get some DIY done this summer or upgrade your garden furniture, there are early Prime Day deals worth shopping right now. We’re seeing hundreds of dollars in savings.
Best early Prime Day deals on beauty and fashion
Whether you need something new to wear or you want to upgrade your self care routine, these early Prime Day deals on fashion and beauty products have got you covered.
Best early Prime Day deals on toys
Prime Day isn’t just for adults with hundreds of discounts across a range of toys for kids (or big kids). From Lego to Nerf guns and LOL Surprise dolls, there’s something for everybody on sale already.
- Score the Lego Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon .
- LOL Surprise .
- SpiceBox Children’s STEM Kits .
- Funkoverse Strategy Game: Marvel four-pack.
- Mega Construx sets featuring Pokémon, Halo, Hot Wheels and more.
- Super Mario Bros Encyclopedia.
Amazon Prime Day free credit deals
Between now and Prime Day, Amazon is giving you the chance to. Some of the free credit promotions require a purchase at Amazon, though often on things you would likely be buying between now and Prime Day anyway, meaning the credit is as good as cash.
Should I buy early Prime Day deals or wait?
Before every major sale, there’s always some trepidation when it comes to shopping the early deals and it’s no different with early Prime Day deals. Some brands are simply trying to get their deals out first in order to dip into the wallets of eager buyers, and they won’t change their prices during the actual 48-hour event. With others, however, the deal you see now might not be as good as the one that crops up next week.
When it comes to snagging deals around sales like these, the best advice is to have a price in mind that you’d be happy to pay and grab the item if it hits that mark. Hanging around in the hope of a lower price doesn’t always work out, with a mad rush of buyers during event hours, often meaning delayed shipping or, worse, missing out on the item altogether. For the sake of what is often a few bucks, it’s wise to shop early.
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop early Prime Day deals?
Though you certainly will need to have an active Amazon Prime membership to shop all of the deals during the 48-hour Prime Day sale, you don’t need to be signed up in order to shop some of the early Prime Day deals listed above. Since these are occurring outside of the official sale, many are available to anyone for the most part. Therefore, if you don’t want to sign up for Amazon Prime, now might be a good time to shop.
That being said, if you want to get in on the official sale next month, then you’ll need to be a Prime subscriber. You don’t, however, need to be a paying member. You can simply be on the Prime free trial. Here’sif you’ve never signed up before.
How to prepare for Prime Day
Prime Day is almost upon us. Whether you’re a seasoned sale shopper or a relative newbie, it’s worth hitting up our guide on. We have a bunch of top tips, from making sure your payment methods are up to date to scoring Amazon credit before the event and even using Alexa to track prices for you. It could be the difference between getting everything you want during the 48-hour sale and missing out.